Metrics and Measurement Course - Data Square
portfolio-item-template-default,single,single-portfolio-item,postid-6733,mkd-core-1.0.3,highrise child-child-ver-1.0.0,highrise-ver-1.5,,mkd-smooth-page-transitions,mkd-ajax,mkd-grid-1300,mkd-blog-installed,mkd-follow-portfolio-info,mkd-header-standard,mkd-no-behavior,mkd-default-mobile-header,mkd-sticky-up-mobile-header,mkd-dropdown-slide-from-bottom,mkd-light-header,mkd-full-width-wide-menu,mkd-header-standard-in-grid-shadow-disable,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.5.0,vc_responsive

Metrics and Measurement Course

ANA Online Course taught by Devyani Sadh, Ph.D, Data Square

In this online ANA course, you will learn the key items pertaining to metrics and measurement that can help make your data-driven initiatives more successful and relevant. Focused not just on what you should do, but also on what you should not do and things you should watch out for, this course address components required to create a metrics and measurement strategy for your CRM campaigns, allowing you to set clear marketing objectives – strategically tied to measurable goals – that support your company’s overall objectives.

You will review the factors important in building measures, metrics and KPIs that are designed to track and score marketing objectives. You will also look at the visual representations of metrics that include dashboards and standard reports, which should help you address 80% of your marketing questions. To address the remaining 20%, participants explore an ad-hoc reporting infrastructure that allows you to answer follow-on questions that emerge as reports are reviewed.
Ultimately, this course is designed to help you, the marketer, take the first step in creating fact based, data-driven targeted initiatives for purposes of enhancing the bottom-line.
This course is the second in a six-part series entitled: “CRM Implementation: Merging Data & Insights”.  This course can be taken either as a stand-alone course or as part of the series. Powered by Marist.

Who is this Course For?

Junior, middle, and senior marketer levels – all those interested in CRM metrics and measurement.

Course Outline

Lesson 1: Objectives, Goals, & KPIs

  • Objectives
  • Measures & Metrics
  • Key Performance Indicators
  • Lesson exercise

Lesson 2: Dashboards & Standards

  • Dashboards
  • Standard reports – examples
  • Lesson exercise

Lesson 3: Ad-hoc Reporting & Custom Analysis

  • Ad-hoc reports
  • Custom Analysis
  • Lesson exercise

Estimated Length of Completion

Approximately 85 minutes. This timing reflects basic run time, but seat time varies by user and could be significantly longer.