CRM and Database Marketing Seminar
ANA Online Course taught by Devyani Sadh, Ph.D, Data Square
As a marketer, there is nothing more important than the customer and their interaction with your product or service. Database marketing is at the core of all customer relationship management (CRM) efforts. Whether you have CRM/Database Marketing in your title or you are just trying to figure out how to better work with your marketing team to achieve business goals, this course is for you.
Spend two days with industry expert, Dr. Devyani Sadh, getting to know successful CRM and Database marketing from both the business-strategy and the technical-analytical perspectives. You can be sure to leave with a toolkit of ideas on how to support your customer from acquisition through long-term loyalty.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop could add value to any one of the below job titles:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP of Marketing
- Director of Marketing or CRM
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Database Marketer
- Campaign Specialist
- CRM Analyst/Manager
The benefits of attending this workshop fall under the following key drivers of growth: improving marketing effectiveness, increasing marketing efficiencies, and maximizing marketing ROI.
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing effectiveness by teaching them:
- Methods to create, evaluate, and refine marketing campaigns that are targeted, relevant and personalized.
- Ways to leverage analytics techniques such as segmentation, predictive modeling, sequencing, profiling, and RFM to optimize campaigns.
- Processes to tap into the database using a sound metrics and measurement approach.
This workshop helps attendees increase marketing efficiency by teaching them:
- Database development processes and input sources that can enable conversations with different stakeholder teams to maximize and refine database marketing efforts.
- A common language and the “big picture” to interact with diverse teams within the organization.
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing ROI by teaching them:
- How to cost-effectively acquire new customers and to build customer relationships and loyalty.
- How to reactivate inactive customers.
- How to leverage CLV to drive strategic business decisions.